The International Youth Alive convention is here once again. It is an annual gathering of the youths of Living Faith Church Worldwide aka Winners Chapel International and it is being hosted by Youth Alive Fellowship. The theme for this year convention is ” Empowered for the Throne” and it is holding from August 1st to 5th 2017 at Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland,Ota, Nigeria.
I am sharing with you the nuggets I penned down during the message of the first day( evening session)
Message By: Pst. David Oyedepo Jnr.
Topic: GATEWAYS TO YOUR ENTHRONEMENT
- I am designed for the topmost top. Deuteronomy 28:13
- I have a glorious destiny. I shall never experience shame in life. Romans 28:30
- Where there is no discovery of one’s destiny, life will be full of frustration. Ecclesiastes .10:15
- By redemption, your enthronement is non-negotiable .Revelation 5:9-10
- I am handpicked by God for enthronement.1 Peter 2:9
MY RESPONSIBILITY IN PRESSING TOWARDS THE FULFILLMENT OF MY ENTHRONEMENT
“Until responsibility us taken, rulership is not attained” Deuteronomy 2:24
# 1. ENGAGING THE POWER OF VISION
- No one is a mistake in life. But have a purpose to fulfill in life. Jeremiah 1:5
- Everyone in life is running his own race. Joel 2:1-8
“When you discover your purpose, you recover your potential”
WHAT IS VISION?
#1. Vision is the unfolding of the divine plan and purpose for your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- Vision is the opening of your eyes to divine plan towards you.2 Corinthians 3:18
“Whenever you put a product under a wrong condition, you destroy it”
#2. Vision is the discovery of the reason of why you were born.
HOW DO I LOCATE MY VISION FOR ENTHRONEMENT?
#1. Seek God in prayers. James 1:5
“If you want to seek what you don’t know, you must ask the person who knows it”
- Daniel sought God’s face for answer. Daniel 2:18
- Ask sincere questions from God concerning your purpose on earth.
“Purpose is what gives direction to life”
#2. Watching-positioning yourself to receive from God. Habakkuk 2:1-3
- Document God’s answers to your prayers.
#3. Be Sensitive .Revelation 1:10-11
“God can speak anytime”
“It is not God who is not speaking, but man who is not receiving”
- Be in the spirit at all times. Galatians 5:25
#4. Create an atmosphere of worship. 2 Kings 3:14-23, Psalms 16:11
#5. Be Spiritual. 2 Corinthians 2:14, Matthew 13:15, Isaiah 59:2,2 Corinthians 7:2
Exhortation from Bishop David Oyedepo
- Life is a marathon race, it takes patience to get to the final destination
- Careless /anyhow lifestyle is not for kings. Proverbs 31:4-5
- Enthronement is guided by rules
- “ You were only classmates in school, but not classmates in life”
- “ Only strong people do exploits”